Experience holidays, vacations and special events
Loving your Alcohol Free Life, but afraid of special events, holidays and vacations coming up?
Maybe you are sober curious and have been worrying about the upcoming holidays and hoping
that you don’t drink too much (again) this year?
Is too much mental space being taken up thinking about your drinking? Should you drink? Do you want to drink? Worried you will drink too much? How will you cope without drinking?
Think you can’t have fun if you aren’t drinking like everyone else?
I had all of those thoughts too! Every time I would do a 30-day challenge or get some alcohol-free time under my belt, a holiday or vacation would be looming in the future…what would I do? This back and forth cognitive dissonance was exhausting and kept me in a really miserable place for so long!
That is why I created AF Aloha, for people just like me who struggle with holidays, vacations and special events. I want to help others not only make alcohol small and irrelevant in their lives, but to become ALIVE and truly free.
Join my next 14-Day Alcohol Free Bootcamp to learn the skills you need to navigate your upcoming event without needing alcohol to cope with stress, fit in, or have fun!
You just need the right tools in your toolbox.
I was stuck for way too long holding onto wine, like it was a life preserver, when it really was what was drowning me. I was numbing my feelings, both good and bad, and what I thought was saving me was really just a shitty consolation prize for a life that I had let get small.
I didn’t think it was possible for me to become completely free from the desire for wine, but I am! Completely free and ALIVE! This is why I became a This Naked Mind certified coach, to learn how to help others gain this FREEDOM!
Holidays, vacations and other special events have all sorts of landmines that can trip us up when we are trying to change our habits around drinking.
So let’s stop trying and start training! Join me in my next 14-Day Boot Camp!
Here is what you can expect:
- A daily e-mail with a link to each day’s content
- Worksheets, meditations and journal prompts to internalize the topics and tactics
- Training exercises to strengthen your mind and challenge your thoughts and beliefs around alcohol
- A weekly Live Zoom Coaching call where you can ask questions, bring up your snags and get coached!
- Discounted rates for one-on-one coaching
- A private facebook community of like-minded people to cheer you on! Hearing from others and posting yourself is encouraging and empowering as we all grow together!